For the first time in Pakistan, Warid is offering you an exciting way to share internet with two of your Warid friends and family members, wherever they might be! So now avail Warid LTE Shared Internet Plans and enjoy mobile internet on smartphones, tablets, laptops or phablets with uninterrupted internet browsing, surfing, online gaming and much more!
The beauty of Warid's LTE Shared Internet Plans is on-the-go utility and billing convenience! Not only can you and two of your shared internet plan members enjoy internet irrespective of each other’s location, but only the LTE Shared Internet Plan subscriber will be charged for the monthly plan! The secondary members will not be charged for any internet usage as long as they are availing the allocated shared internet limit.
LTE Postpaid Shared Internet Plans
|Postpaid Shared Internet Plan||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|Share Smart||15GB||Rs. 1,500|
|Share Extra||20GB||Rs. 2,000|
|Share Ultra||35GB||Rs. 3,000|
Dial *400# to get any package information and check internet balance
To Add a number to your LTE Shared Internet Plans:
- For Postpaid: To add a postpaid number to your LTE Shared Internet Plan, SMS Add<space>number to 4000.
- Only two numbers can be added to the LTE Shared Internet Plans in a single day.
To Delete a number from your Shared Internet Plans:
- For Postpaid: To delete a postpaid number from your LTE Shared Internet Plan, SMS Del<space>number to 4000.
- If a postpaid customer is not willing to accept the LTE Shared Internet Plan offer, SMS Noshare to 4000.
- SMS charges shall be applicable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shared Internet Plans can be availed by both Warid 2G & LTE customer.
- You can also activate your plan add or delete number by downloading our latest My Warid App or Visit our self-service web portal. http://internet.waridtel.com/
- Secondary numbers will be charged as per their individual package or default rate in case LTE Shared Internet Plan subscriber’s internet bundle is consumed.
- LTE Shared Internet Plans can be consumed amongst three devices only. One primary user/subscriber can have up to 2 secondary shared numbers only.
- Sharing can be defined only among postpaid numbers if the primary subscriber is postpaid.
- For more details, call 321 or visit your nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise.