Stay Connected on the go with Warid Wingle!
Why limit your on-the-go web surfing when you can be online everywhere with Warid Wingle, a portable wireless USB dongle that can connect as many as multiple smartphones, tablets or laptops to experience internet at a blazing speed!
You can enjoy:
- The Internet Sharing feature which allows you and any two of your Warid friends or family members to access Internet, anytime, anywhere on their mobile phones, with the ease of a single bill from the same bundle.
- Warid Wingle as a Wifi device which enables Internet connectivity on smartphones, tablets and laptops within a range of 30 feet.
You can buy:
Wingle Bundled Package:
- Rs. 5999 with 3 Months data of 60 GB (20GBs/Month)
- Once the bundled months are over you can opt for any of the three monthly bundles.
- Get device for Rs 2,500
- Opt for any one of the following monthly bundles
Get your preferred Wingle Internet plan now by logging in with your mobile number to the web self-service portal
|Wingle Internet Plan||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|Wingle Smart||15GB||Rs. 1500|
|Wingle Extra||20GB||Rs. 2000|
|Wingle Ultra||35GB||Rs. 3000|
Warid Wingle offers:
Shared Internet Plans - You and any two of your Warid friends or family members can access Internet, anytime, anywhere on your mobile phones, with the ease of a single bill which will be billed to the Wingle owner. You can add or delete members to/from your Wingle Internet plan by logging in to the
web self-service portal
Multiple Connectivity - Wingle hotspot can connect multiple laptops, mobile phones, tablets or any WiFi enabled peripheral to the web within a range of 30 feet.
On-the-go Coverage - Seamless coverage in all major cities of Pakistan.
Built-in Security - It comes with built-in security systems and no outside devices/users can access it without proper network authentication.
Superfast Speed - Enjoy internet at superfast LTE speeds anytime, anywhere!
Re-subscription and Add-ons:
- Your monthly bundle will automatically re-subscribe on bill expiry date
- You can change your bundle at bill expiry by selecting it on web self-service portal
- Prepaid users can immediately change their bundle or re-subscribe to the current bundle before bill expiry date by going on web self-service portal and use Subscribe Now option. The data volume must be low than 1GB
Postpaid users, upon consuming the data volume before bill expiry can take add-ons which will be valid till bill expiry by logging on to web self-service portal . The add-ons are as follows:
|Add-on 2GBs||300||2 GB|
|Add-on 10GBs||750||10 GB|
Terms and Conditions:
- Wingle operates on Warid’s LTE network only.
- Internet usage can be monitored through the web self-service portal
- Wingle device broadcasts WiFi connectivity for a distance of up to 30 ft with maximum 10 devices.
- You will continue to access GPRS/EDGE services in areas where LTE coverage is not available.
- For Prepaid Customers: Package change option is available on web self-service portal
- For Postpaid Customers: Please call 321 or nearest Franchise/Business Center for further assistance.
- Shared internet plans will be available on Wingle by default. Secondary connections can be managed through the web self-service portal
- There can be a maximum of two secondary connections with a Wingle shared internet plan.
- Shared devices can be added/modified/deleted from the web self-service portal
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is Wingle or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.
- If your Primary internet data allowance is consumed, overage charging will apply to the Wingle device. A Secondary device will be switched to individual plan selected or default charging.
- Wingle comes with built-in security features that ensure optimum security for your device. There is a unique Wifi key affixed to each device; used as the network connectivity key, compulsory for network authentication. No devices/users can access the device without proper network authentication.
- SSID and Network/Wifi key can be found at the back of the device and can be read by removing the back cover of the Wingle device
- After the consumption of bundle data volume, charging will be done according to 0.20 / MB until the expiry of the bundle
- Default rate of data consumption will be charged at Rs. 5 / MB upon usage without subscribing to bundles
- Billing type can be converted from Prepaid to Postpaid and Postpaid to Prepaid with the following conditions:
- For Bundled package, the conversion cannot be made in first three months
- Upon conversion, the data volume available will not be transferred
- Only one conversion can be done in a month
- 14% withholding tax on recharge applies
- Terms, conditions and taxes apply
Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA