For the first time in Pakistan, Warid is offering you an exciting way to share internet with two of your Warid friends and family members, wherever they might be! So now avail Warid’s Shared Internet Plans and enjoy mobile internet on smartphones, tablets or phablets with uninterrupted internet browsing, surfing, online gaming and much more!
The beauty of Warid’s Shared Internet Plans is on-the-go utility and billing convenience! Not only can you and two of your shared internet plan members enjoy internet irrespective of each other’s location, but only the Shared Internet Plan subscriber will be charged for the monthly plan! The secondary members will not be charged for any internet usage as long as they are availing the allocated shared internet limit.
|Postpaid Shared Internet Plan||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|Share Smart||15GB||Rs. 1,500|
|Share Extra||20GB||Rs. 2,000|
|Share Ultra||35GB||Rs. 3,000|
Dial *400# to get any package information and check internet balance
To Add a number to your Shared Internet Plan:
- For Postpaid:To add a postpaid number to your Shared Internet Plan, SMS Add <space> numberto 4000.
- Only two numbers can be added to the Shared Internet Plans in a single day.
To Delete a number from your Shared Internet Plan:
- For Postpaid:To delete a postpaid number from your Shared Internet Plan, SMS Del <space> number to 4000.
- If a postpaid customer is not willing to accept the Shared Internet Plan offer, SMS Noshare to 4000.
- SMS charges shall be applicable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Shared Internet Plans can be availed by both Warid 2G and LTE customers.
- No charges will be deducted for adding numbers to your shared internet plans. This is a limited time offer only.
- You can also activate your plan add or delete number by downloading our latest My Warid App or Visit our self-service web portal. http://internet.waridtel.com/
- Secondary numbers will be charged as per their individual package or default rate in case Shared Internet Plan subscriber’s internet bundle is consumed.
- Shared Internet Plans can be consumed amongst three devices only. One primary user/subscriber can have up to 2 secondary shared numbers only.
- Sharing can be defined only among postpaid numbers if the primary subscriber is postpaid.
- For more details, call 321 or visit your nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise.