Disclaimer: Postpaid Consumer to Prepaid conversion charges have been revised to PKR 200 with effect from March 27, 2017.
Warid Postpaid Tariff Guide
|Warid Postpaid 250||Warid Postpaid 500||Warid Postpaid 750||Warid Postpaid 1,500||Warid Postpaid 2,500||Warid Postpaid Unlimited 4,000|
|Monthly Line Rent Free Minutes||Rs.250||Rs.500||Rs.750||Rs.1,500||Rs.2,500||Rs.4,000|
|On-Net (FnF & Weekends)||0.43||0.40||0.35||0.20||0.10||Free|
|Value Added Services|
|GPRS / 3G / LTE (per 512 KB)||1||1||1||1||1||Free**|
- Check Remaining Balance: Send FM to 321 or Dial *321#
- Bill payment via Scratch Card
- Direct Debit billing via Credit Card
- E-bill facility
- Up to 75% saving on F&F call rates
Terms & Conditions
- 19.5% FED on usage and 14% WHT at recharge or bill applies.
- Prices are subject to change at Warid's discretion.
- F&F include 5 on-net numbers.
- Tariff rates are applicable on 30 seconds billing pulse.
- Weekend rates are from 12am Saturday to 11:59pm Sunday
- **Free usage up to 5GB after which standard charging of Rs0.20/MB applies.
- MMS is charged both for receiving and sending.
- MMS unit is a message of size 300KB on-net and 100KB off-net.
- For postpaid connection‚ please make sure that you submit your Warid connection form with a copy of your CNIC (along with a copy of 3 paid utility bills in case the CNIC address does not match the billing address).
- Zoom Unlimited SMS offer is applicable for a subscription of Rs. 210 for 7,500 monthly SMS/MMS.
- All calls will automatically disconnect after 50 minutes.
Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
For Postpaid Consumers, Internet Default rate for 2G/LTE is Rs 2 + tax/MB (where applicable). Charging pulse for default Internet usage will be 512KB effective from 1st December 2016