- All Network Offers
- New SIM Offer
- Voice Packages
- All In One Offer
- Welcome Offer
- Apna Sheher
Warid Telecom is delighted to offer you an opportunity to stay connected with your loved ones like never before. Physical distances between people will not remain an obstacle anymore because Warid 3 Day Bundle is here!
With just Rs. 70 (incl.tax) you will be entitled to get 500 LTE Internet MBs, 300 Warid minutes and 500 SMS along with 30 minutes to call on all other networks. LTE customers will also get the advantage of superior and uninterrupted connectivity which shall enable them to live stream videos and movies at a much faster rate than ever before.
So hurry up, get your Warid LTE SIM, dial *99*1# and enjoy your Warid 3 Day Bundle now.
With just Rs. 70 (incl.tax), Warid 3 Day Bundle offers:
- 300 Warid minutes
- 30 minutes for all other networks
- 500 SMS
- 500 MB LTE Internet
- Relevant amount/balance is required to avail bundle offer
How to Activate:
To activate this 3 Day Bundle, dial *99*1#
Terms & Conditions:
- Mobile internet can be used for 2G and LTE customers both.
- Validity of bundle is 3 days.
- On Package change free resources will remain intact.
- It is a recursive bundle and will be automatically renewed after 3 days.
- To check free resources dial *200*515#.
- To de-activate the offer dial *99*2#.
- This offer is only for all prepaid commercial packages.
- *99*1# and *99*2# charges are Rs 1+tax
- Warid reserves the right to make the changes in offer at any time.
- Terms, conditions, taxes & Standard call setup charges apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that in order to maintain service quality and to avoid the congestion of traffic on Warid’s network, the offer/bundle mentioned herein shall not be available during EID holidays announced by the government. During such Eid holidays, the standard charges of the service shall be applicable. The Subscriber further agrees that in this regard no further notice or intimation shall be required by Warid, and hereby he waives his any legal rights or remedies in this regard