Warid introduces a fantastic new region-based offer for Peshawar that allows Warid subscribers to make unlimited FREE CALLS, from their city to any Jazz or Warid number in Pakistan!
Unlimited Jazz+Warid min
Free data:100 MB
Subscription charges: Rs. 9.99/day
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is also applicable for all prepaid customers
- Offer is one time opt-in and needs to be subscribed every day
- Standard call setup charges applicable
- Status can be checked by dialing *291*2#
- Offer can be unsubscribed by dialing *291*4#
- After using free data and sms, all MBs and sms will be charged as per package plan
- Any customer who subscribes to the offer from outside LBC area would be charged Rs. 9.99 (including tax) per day but will not be able to enjoy free resources
- Offer is valid for selected areas ok KPK
- This is a limited time offer
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be inclusive of all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA's regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Operator Assistance charges (i.e., Admin/Maintenance/Operational charges) @ 10% (plus applicable tax) shall apply on each recharge made in Pakistan and AJK/GB.
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER's NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 -PTA
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime - PTA
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- 19.5% FED on usage and 14% withholding tax is deducted on each recharge amount
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that in order to maintain service quality and to avoid the congestion of traffic on Warid’s network, the offer/bundle mentioned herein shall not be available during EID holidays announced by the government. During such Eid holidays, the standard charges of the service shall be applicable. The Subscriber further agrees that in this regard no further notice or intimation shall be required by Warid, and hereby he waives his any legal rights or remedies in this regard
- Please note that the charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package;
- In case of any queries, questions or complaints, please visit https://www.jazz.com.pk/help/support/ to approach our customer service representatives