- All Network Offers
- New SIM Offer
- Voice Packages
- All In One Offer
- Welcome Offer
- Apna Sheher
Warid has always been an initiator of new and innovative offers that would bridge gaps between you and your loved ones. Keeping this tradition, with the new Pakistan Offer you can stay in touch with your friends and family regardless of any regional boundaries. Whether you are in Punjab, Sindh, KPK or Balochistan, make loads of FREE calls all across the country from 8pm at night to 6pm the following day for now there remains no reason for not to stay connected with your loved ones.
SMS PK to 4337.
Terms & Conditions
- All existing, new & MNP customers are entitled for this offer.
As per fair usage policy, 300 minutes from Warid to Warid numbers can be
- All Off-net calls will be charged as per package plan.
- Free minutes can be checked by dialing *200*700#
- Free minutes cannot be used during 6pm-8pm daily.
- Free minutes will expire at midnight the same day.
- Rs 1+t will be applicable for sending sms to 4337.
- Standard call setup charges will apply.
Offer is auto recursive In case of insufficient balance, offer will be expired and
the user will have to re-activate the offer again.
- This offer is applicable with Glow and Warid prepaid packages.
- This offer can be unsubscribed by sending PK<space>OFF to 4337.
- Customers can either subscribe to Apna sheher offer or Pakistan offer at a time.
- This is a Limited time offer only.
- Terms, Conditions and taxes shall be applicable.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 14% withholding tax on recharge shall apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that in order to maintain service quality and to avoid the congestion of traffic on Warid’s network, the offer/bundle mentioned herein shall not be available during EID holidays announced by the government. During such Eid holidays, the standard charges of the service shall be applicable. The Subscriber further agrees that in this regard no further notice or intimation shall be required by Warid, and hereby he waives his any legal rights or remedies in this regard.