A new & convenient way to get your message across whenever you want someone to call you back, especially when you have run out of prepaid account balance & need to get in touch with your loved ones!
- Subscriber A can place a “call me back” request via SMS that contains subscriber B number
- Subscriber B (requested to call) can easily identify requesting subscriber number (subscriber A)
- Service available to all prepaid subscribers
- Request through SMS
Subscriber “А” sends SMS request for call me back with the destination number (subscriber B). Warid sends an SMS to subscriber “B” requesting him to call back subscriber A.
Step 1: Go to Menu and choose Write Message
Step 2: Type ‘ CM<Space><Subscriber B Number>’
Step 3: Send to 121
Note: An SMS notification will be sent to Subscriber “B” with number of subscriber A defined in header.
Terms & Conditions
- A Subscriber can send 1 CALL ME BACK request to any 1 On-Net & Off-net numbers in one day
- A subscriber is entitled to use this service, if they have minimum or equal to Rs.2.00 in their account balance
- If subscriber A has more than Rs.2.00 in their account balance, Rs.1+tax will be deducted from his/her account as a penalty