As part of its continuous innovative offerings, Warid is proud to launch yet another exciting service "Double Number Offer" that allows you to get two numbers on one SIM! Now use two numbers at the same time without carrying two handsets or dual SIM handsets.
To activate your Double Number on your existing SIM, SMS SUB to 3311
This offer is valid for all Warid Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers
- Blocking by Time of the day
- Subscriber can specify schedule to shutdown their Double Number for a specific time period. For example from 2am to 8am everyday
- Blocking by mobile number – Black Listing
- Specific mobile numbers can be blocked for incoming calls or SMS on to the double number
- Turn Off/On
- Double number can be turned off or on at anytime
You can Manage your Double Number at any time of the day by calling or sending SMS to 3300
SMS to 3300 will be charged @ PKR 0.5+ t
3300 IVR will be charged @ Rs.0.5+ t/min
||subscribe customer to DN
||send the details of his DN to customer
|BLOCK CALL ALL
||Block all incoming calls
|BLOCK SMS ALL
||Block all incoming SMS
|UNBLOCK CALL ALL
||UnBlock all incoming calls
|UNBLOCK SMS ALL
||UnBlock all incoming SMS
|BLOCK CALL <MSISDN>
||Block calls from <MSISDN>, e.g. BLOCK CALL 03214005552
|BLOCK SMS <MSISDN>
||Block SMS from <MSISDN>, e.g. BLOCK SMS 03214005552
|UNBLOCK CALL <MSISDN>
||UnBlock calls from <MSISDN>, e.g. UNBLOCK CALL 03214005552
|UNBLOCK SMS <MSISDN>
||UnBlock SMS from <MSISDN>, e.g. UNBLOCK SMS 03214005552
||Power off customer's DN
||Power On customer's DN
|HR ON <start Time><end time>
||customer's DN will only be accessable from <start time> till <end time> e.g. to keep your DN on from 9AM till 6PM send “HR ON 9 18”
||remove Hour specific Filter (if any)
||unsubscribe DN service
Once subscribed, the system will randomly select a number from Double Number pool and will notify through an SMS on your Primary
How to make calls and send SMS from your double number?
Dial 33 before the mobile number every time you need to make a phone call or send SMS from your Double Number
If your assigned Double Number is 03201234567 & you want to make a call or send an SMS to 03217654321 then dial 3303217654321.
Receiving Party CLI will show 03201234567 on its screen
How to make calls and send SMS from your primary Number?
If you want to make calls or send SMS from your Primary Number, simply follow the normal dialing process
Subscription Charges :
3300 IVR will be charged Rs.0.50+tax/minute
SMS to 3300 will be charged Rs.0.50+ tax
For Prepaid Customers:
Primary number calls and SMS will be charged as per customer’s tariff plan
Double Number call will be charged Rs.1.60+tax/minute
Double Number SMS will be charged Rs. 0.50 +tax/SMS
Subscription charges - Rs.7.00+tax/week
For Postpaid Customers:
Primary number calls and SMS will be charged as per customer’s tariff plan
Double Number calls & SMS will be charged as per customer’s tariff plan
Subscription charges - Rs.28.00+tax/month
Terms and Conditions
- Warid is engaged in the business of providing inter alia, mobile telecommunication services and ancillary services including value added services (“Warid Services”) in Pakistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan (collectively referred to as the “Territory”) to the consumers of Warid Services (“Customers”);
- Warid is also offering double number service (“Warid Double Number Service”) as a part of its various value added services (“VAS Services”). Warid Double Number Service allows the Customer to avail another virtual MSISDN (“Secondary Number”) by mapping on his SIM Card while also keeping his existing MSISDN (“Primary Number”).
- The terms and conditions mentioned herein (“Terms and Conditions”) shall determine the rights and liabilities of Warid and the Customer regarding the availing of Warid Double Number Service and use thereof. In order to avail the Warid Double Number Service, the Customer shall send an SMS on the short code number 3311 and in response to such SMS the Customer shall get a reply from the short code number 3300 also containing the link to these Terms and Conditions whereby the Customer may access Warid’s website page having these Terms and Conditions through his hand set by using GPRS or through any other computer device. Customer’s further continuation to avail the Double Number Services shall be construed the acceptance to these Terms and Conditions in their totality. The subscription of the Customer and availing the telecommunication services through the Double Number Services and Secondary Number shall at all times remain subject to these Terms and Conditions and the tariff available on top of the page.
- Warid may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Customer shall be informed through an SMS or any other manner in accordance with the relevant laws that these Terms and Conditions are amended. Such SMS or information through any other manner (as mentioned above) shall contain a link to these Terms and Conditions, and if the Customer shall continue to avail or use the Double Number Services it shall be the acceptance of the Customer to the amended Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts the following:
Warid has the complete authority to stop offering Double Number Services, where after all Secondary Numbers issued by Warid shall become unprovison and reverted back to Warid.
- Double Number Service is available for such Customers who are using Warid’s Pre-Paid Connection;
- More than one Secondary Number cannot be availed against a single Primary Number;
- Secondary Number will be provided to the Customers in Warid’s sole discretion from available inventory in this regard;
- As compared to the Primary Number, a different tariff rate is applicable for availing cellular service from the Secondary Number;
- The details of charges for availing Double Number Services and obtaining a Secondary Number are available on Warid’s website, where the tariff rate for availing cellular services is also available. Warid may amend such charges and/or tariff from time to time in its sole discretion in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (“PTA”). The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of the Customer shall also be the acceptance to the applicable charges and/or applicable tariff to be charged for Double Number Services, obtaining a Secondary Number and availing cellular services from the Secondary Number obtained by the Customer;
- Payable amounts/Dues against the use of Secondary Number as per applicable tariff or charges (as mentioned above) shall be billed against the Primary Number;
- Receiving or making of International calls shall not be allowed from the Secondary Number;
- Sending or receiving International SMSs shall not be allowed from the Secondary Number;
- The Customer shall not be able to avail any Value Added Services (including balance transfer) from the Secondary Number;
- The Customer cannot avail SMS or voice airtime buckets against the Secondary Number. Any part of SMS or voice airtime bucket availed against the Primary Number cannot be used through the Secondary Number;
- The Secondary Number cannot be ported out by the Customer;
- The Secondary Number shall be automatically reverted back to Warid after porting out the Primary Number by the Customer;
- The Double Number Service shall remain subject to existence of permission from PTA;
- The Customer may unsubscribe from Warid Double Number Services by write unsub in sms and send to 3300.
- The Customer acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions accepted by the Customer at the time of availing the Primary Number (which includes the terms and conditions of CSAF and the terms and conditions received in the SIM Jacket of Primary Number). The Customer in addition to These Terms and Conditions again accepts all terms and conditions of CSAF (available on warid website and the terms and conditions received with the SIM Jacket) to the fullest extent applicable to the Double Number Services, Secondary Number and availing cellular services through the Secondary Number. However in case of conflict between these Terms and Conditions and terms and conditions of CSAF, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The Customer further acknowledges and agrees that where the breach of these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of CSAF and the terms and conditions received with the SIM Jacket shall accrue consequences against the Customer pertaining to Double Number Services, Secondary Number and cellular services there from may also accrue same consequences against the Primary Number in sole judgment of Warid.
- Port In number will be charged off-net charges