- Warid Live
- Warid Radio Station
- Warid Voiler
- Drama Line
- Ladies Portal
- Poetry Junction
- Shaadi Portal
- Warid Fun Facts
- Ask Warid
- Love Services
- Warid Zone
- Surprise Promo
- Dial Junction
- Premium SMS Service
- Warid Easy Menu
- Voice Poke
- Sitaray kehtay hain
- Prize Bond Informer
- Warid Youth Portal
- Warid Alerts
- Warid Video News
- Doctors Helpline
- Career Portal
- Warid Virtual Stocks
- Vocabulary Builder
- Warid IQ Test
- Warid Kissan Line
- Language Learner
- Discount Bazaar
- Location Based Services
- Warid SMS Email
- Find My Number
- Help Me
- Blood Bank Services
- Self Care Services
- Auto Reply
- Panic Alert
- Warid Last 5 Transactions
- Warid Auto Call Back
- Warid Call Block
- Warid Smart SMS
- Collect Call and SMS
- Notify Me
- Missed Call Alerts
- Intro Me
- Double Number Offer
- My Status
- Maal Dhamaal 2
- SMS Delivery Reports
- Jhatpat Bill
- Call me Back Service
- Warid Ezee Connection
- Mobile Wizard
- Call Features
- Warid Group SMS
- SMS Based Reservation
- Mobile Internet Sharing
- Unblock Me
Twitter is a real-time information network powered by people all around the world that lets you share and discover what is happening now. Twitter asks “what’s happening” and makes the answer spread across the globe to millions, immediately. Simply search for the public streams that interest you and follow their updates! Twitter SMS allows Warid users to receive all notifications and tweets directly on their mobile phones.
Twitter SMS is available in both English and Urdu languages
In order to use Twitter SMS service, you must register for a Twitter Account online by visiting twitter.com
- Send START to 40404 to begin using the service
- Reply to the SMS with your Twitter Username and Password
- Confirm your information by replying with ‘OK’
- After confirming your information, any SMS sent to 40404 will become a Tweet that is sent to your followers. All Tweets can be viewed when you visit your account online
Every SMS sent to Twitter SMS short code 40404 will be charged Re.1+tax.
You can perform certain actions, like following a Twitter user or marking a friend's update as a favorite, by using the designated Twitter commands below.
When using these commands, an “@” symbol is not needed along with the command text. If a command is sent with an “@” symbol, the commands will be read as a username and will not be executed as expected.
- ON: turns ALL authorized Twitter updates and notifications on.
- OFF: turns ALL phone notifications off.
- ON [username]: turns on notifications for a specific person on your phone. Example: ON ali
- OFF [username]: turns off notifications for a specific person on your phone. Example: OFF bilal
- FOLLOW [username]: allows you to start following a specific user, as well as receive SMS notifications. Example: FOLLOW junaid, or f junaid, for short.
- UNFOLLOW [username]: allows you to stop following a specific user.
- LEAVE [username]: this command allows you to stop receiving SMS notifications for a specific user without having to unfollow them. When you log into twitter.com from the web you will still see this user's updates in your timeline. Example: LEAVE ayesha, or l ayesha, for short.
- STOP, QUIT, END, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE: will deactivate your account if you are an SMS-only user. If you completed the sign-up flow on the web, sending any of these commands to your Twitter short code will simply remove your phone number from your Twitter account.
- Using ON/OFF [username] from your phone only stops notifications coming to your mobile phone; you'll still collect a person's updates on the web since you're still following them.
- Use UNFOLLOW [username] to unfollow a user via SMS.
- Use BLOCK [username] to block a user via SMS.
- @[username] + message - shows your Tweet as a reply directed at another person, and causes your Tweet to save in their mentions tab. Example: @sara I love that song too!
- D [username] + message - sends that person a Direct Message that goes to their device, and saves in their web archive.
- M [username] + message - sends a private message to the person.
- Examples: d ahmad want to watch a movie tonight? or m ahmad want to watch a movie tonight? performs the same action.
- RT [username] - sends that user's latest Tweet to your followers (also known as a Retweet). Example: RT Fatima
- SET LOCATION [place name] - updates the location field in your profile. Example: set location Lahore
- SET LANGUAGE [language name] - selects the language you'd like to receive notifications in. Example: set language Urdu
- SET NAME [name here] - sets the name field on your Twitter profile. Example: set name Ali Ahmad
- WHOIS [username] - retrieves the profile information for any public user on Twitter. Example: whoissalman or w salman, for short.
- GET [username] - retrieves the latest Twitter update posted by that person. You can also use g [username] to get a user's latest Tweet. Example: get Official Warid or g Official Warid.
- FAV [username] - marks that user's last Tweet as one of your favorites (reply to any update with FAV, FAVE, or FAVORITE to mark it as a favorite if you're receiving it in real time). Example: fav Official Warid , fave Official Warid , or favorite Official Warid.
- STATS [username] - this command returns the given user's number of followers, how many people they're following, and their bio information.
- HELP - texting help or info to Twitter will bring up helpful tips.
- SUGGEST - this command returns a listing of Twitter users' accounts we think you might enjoy following.
For more SMS Commands and information, visit the following links:
SMS commands: http://help.twitter.com/entries/14020--‐the--‐official--‐twitter--‐text--‐commands
FAQs about SMS: http://help.twitter.com/entries/14014--‐twitter--‐phone--‐faq