Twilight GPRS package aims at giving Prepaid customers the facility to use *unlimited GPRS from 1:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. The offering is being positioned at a competitive price to facilitate our prepaid customers for GPRS usage and allows a single day validity period to the customer.
The service makes use of allotting the user a GPRS Timeslot (1:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.) which the customer procures and expends as required. Twilight package gives the customer access to *unlimited data over GPRS which has a validity of 1 day per subscription.
How to Subscribe:
To keep the simplicity at the core of the service for our prepaid customers – the subscription to the service is via short-code (3283). Once the subscription process has been completed the customer is sent an intimation for the confirmation of the package procured.
i.e. Unlimited GPRS usage from 1:00am-9:00am (One day validity)
To procure the Twilight package from handset, the customer composes a message and sends the keyword “Data” to 3283.
The service is available for Prepaid customers with active GPRS services only.
Activation Charges: PKR 20
- Who can subscribe for this service?
Only Prepaid customers with active GPRS can purchase Twilight package.
- How would a customer be able to procure the Twilight package?
To procure the Twilight package, the customer composes a message and sends the keyword “Data” to 3283.
- What are the charges for procuring Twilight package?
The charges are Rs. 20, validity for one day between the hours of 1am till 9am.
- What is the minimum purchase that a customer can make?
The minimum chargeable unit is a single day subscription from 1:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- What is the maximum purchase that a customer can make?
Only ONE subscription per day is allowed.
- What is the validity period of the Twilight package?
Validity of one-day from the date of subscription.
- Customers who have already subscribed to this service cannot procure more than one night per day at any one time. However, they shall be charged for attempting to do so.
- There is no roll-over for any remaining time once the validity expires.
- Once the validity expires the customer would return to their normal prepaid GPRS charges or any other GPRS based services they might have subscribed to.
- How would the customer be notified when purchasing Twilight package?
Once the Twilight package has been credited to the customer’s account – the recipient receives a confirmation message.
* As per fair use policy the data limit per subscription is 100MB.