- Warid Live
- Warid Radio Station
- Warid Voiler
- Drama Line
- Ladies Portal
- Poetry Junction
- Shaadi Portal
- Warid Fun Facts
- Ask Warid
- Love Services
- Warid Zone
- Surprise Promo
- Dial Junction
- Premium SMS Service
- Warid Easy Menu
- Voice Poke
- Sitaray kehtay hain
- Prize Bond Informer
- Warid Youth Portal
- Warid Alerts
- Warid Video News
- Doctors Helpline
- Career Portal
- Warid Virtual Stocks
- Vocabulary Builder
- Warid IQ Test
- Warid Kissan Line
- Language Learner
- Discount Bazar
- Location Based Services
- Warid SMS Email
- Find My Number
- Help Me
- Blood Bank Services
- Self Care Services
- Auto Reply
- Panic Alert
- Warid Last 5 Transactions
- Warid Auto Call Back
- Warid Call Block
- Warid Smart SMS
- Collect Call and SMS
- Notify Me
- Missed Call Alerts
- Intro Me
- Double Number Offer
- My Status
- Maal Dhamaal 2
- SMS Delivery Reports
- Jhatpat Bill
- Call me Back Service
- Warid Ezee Connection
- Mobile Wizard
- Call Features
- Warid Group SMS
- SMS Based Reservation
- Mobile Internet Sharing
- Unblock Me
Do you often see yourself taking calls or SMS that you don't want to? Well, you can now block all the unwanted calls and SMS with "Warid Call & SMS Block 420" service and get control over calls & SMS you wish to restrict. With "Warid Call & SMS Block 420" service‚ you can block unlimited on-net, off-net and international numbers.
- • You can create a block list for the obnoxious caller(s) that will be maintained at our end which may contain unlimited on-net, off-net and international number(s).
- • Once subscribed to the service the obnoxious caller(s) will be assigned a default announcement.
- • You can also choose from a wide range of pre-recorded announcements against a specific caller(s).
- • Express yourself in your own style as Warid also provides you with the option of assigning self recorded announcements (subject to approval) against the obnoxious caller’s number(s).
- • You can also subscribe to the SMS notification service through which you have an option to be alerted whenever the obnoxious caller tries to call you.
- • The service is available for both postpaid and prepaid subscribers
How to register:
The registration for "Warid Call & SMS Block 420" service can be done by dialing 420 or via SMS or USSD. The details for the same are provided below:
Dial IVR 420 and follow the instructions to subscribe the service
Type " Sub " in the SMS option and send it to 420
Prepaid: PKR 0.99 / Day (inclusive of taxes)
Postpaid: PKR 20 / Month (exclusive of taxes)
IVR 420 Charges: PKR 2 / Minute (exclusive of taxes)
With "Warid Call & SMS Block 420" service you can maintain a block list to restrict unwanted calls & SMS. A block list contains all the numbers that you have blocked and do not wish to receive calls from. The procedure for creating and maintaining the block list is as follows:
Adding a number to the block list:
- In order to add a number to your block list; send "block"<0321xxxxxxx> in a SMS to 420. Charges of Rs. 2+tax per SMS shall be applicable.
Removing a number from the block list:
- • In order to remove a number from your block list; send "unblock"<0321xxxxxxx> in a SMS to 420. Charges of Rs. 2+tax per SMS shall be applicable.
Removing all numbers from the block list:
- • In order to delete all the numbers added from the block list send "delete all" in a SMS to 420. Charges of Rs. 2+tax per SMS shall be applicable.
Retrieving all numbers added to the block list:
- • To retrieve the numbers added to your block list send "List" in a SMS to 420. The character limit for an SMS is 160 characters. Charges of Rs. 2+tax per SMS shall be applicable.
Adding latest caller’s number to the block list:
- • You can also add the latest caller’s number to the block list, type "Last" and send it as an SMS to 420. The system shall automatically detect the number from which you received the last call and add it to your block list.
- • Once you have subscribed to the service a default announcement against the obnoxious caller(s) in the block list shall be assigned. "Muaziz customer aapka matlooba number ka sarif aap say baat karnay ka khwahishmand nahi"
Setting an announcement of your choice:
If you wish to change the default announcement, you can select an announcement of your own choice from our wide range of amusing pre-recorded announcements. Simply dial 420 from your mobile phone. Charges of Rs. 2+Tax per minute shall be applicable.
To choose an announcement via SMS type ann<space> <announcement code>space<mobile number on which you wish to assign the announcement> in your SMS & send it to 421. Example: Ann <space><ann code> <space><0321xxxxxx>
The list of prerecorded announcements in English and Urdu is as follows:
|Announcement Titles||Announcement IDs||Listen|
|Number Block kiya ja chukka hai||001|
|Kiyay jayay phone||002|
|Ha Ha Ha||003|
|Aapko block liya ja chukka hai||004|
|Apni qismat zyada azma lee||005|
|Not get through||006|
|Apka chehra dekhnay laiq hoga||007|
|Dubara koshish mat kijyay ga||008|
|Dubara dial mat kijyay||010|
|Aapki Bewaja calls||011|
|That’s what you deserve||012|
|Bar bar mana karnay kay bawajood||013|
|Bay maqsad amal||014|
|Get a life||015|
|Waqt ka achay tareeqay say||016|
|It would appear||017|
|Number band Hai||018|
|Just a hint||019|
|Number Pohanch say door||020|
|Number Masroof Hai||021|
|Don’t try again||022|
|Too fed up||023|
|Better use of time||025|
|Not wish to speak to you||026|
|Out of reach||027|
*All recordings are in WAV format.
Charges of Rs. 10+Tax per announcement shall be applicable.
Self Recorded Announcements via IVR:
- • You can also record announcements (15 seconds long) in your own voice by dialing 420 from your Warid number and following the instructions. The announcement(s) shall be subject to approval.
Charges of Rs. 2+Tax per minute shall be applicable.
Send Stop to 420 to unsubscribe the service OR Dial *420#
Warid reserves the right to reject and delete the self recorded announcement if: "The aforementioned contains elements which render the Content or any part thereof unlawful, threatening, malicious, obscene, pornographic, profane, misleading, defamatory or otherwise prohibited for distribution inter alia, in the Territory".