Dear Customers, SMS Crore Ka campaign ended on 5th June 2012. Stay tuned for Winners Updates!
Disclaimer: The Customer agrees and acknowledges that in relation to this Campaign he shall not respond to any calls/SMSs directing to make calls or send SMSs to any other number/short code by which the customer are offered to win any prize (whether money or in kind) in lieu of balance transfer. Ignorance of this warning by the Customer shall not accrue any liabilities/responsibilities on Warid including but not limited to liability/responsibility towards any direct or indirect loss occurred to the Customer.
WINNERS WILL BE INTIMATED BY WARID FROM A CALL MADE FROM THE NUMBER 00321. ANY CALLS FROM ANY NUMBER OTHER THAN 00321 PERTAINING TO THE CAMPAIGN ARE FICTITIOUS AND SHOULD BE IGNORED.
What is the Warid Wallpaper Service?
- It is an online service wherefrom wallpapers can be downloaded and saved in your mobile phone. It can be accessed through http://smscroreka.waridtel.com, via GPRS/WAP.
- For every SMS you send to the short code, you receive 1 Credit Point, these credit points are accumulated and are available for use through the WAP Site. Each wallpaper costs 1 Credit Point. The Credit Point shall expire after one month of its accrual.
How can I register with Warid's Wallpaper Service?
Any SMS sent to the short code 3000 will register you for the service. You can also send an SMS containing keyword "W" (or a blank SMS). You will then receive a unique password through SMS, which you will use to access the WAP Site at http://smscroreka.waridtel.com and download content. If you forget or lose your password, send an SMS with the keyword "PASS" to the short code 3000.
How much does it cost?
- Every SMS sent to 3000 costs Rs.9.99 (excluding all applicable taxes, levies and fees)
- All SMS received from the short code 3000 are free of charge.
- WAP GPRS access is charged separately as per Warid's applicable tariffs. (Information regarding charges for using WAP GPRS can be obtained at http://www.waridtel.com).
What is the "SMS Crore Ka" SMS-based Programme?
The "SMS Crore Ka" is a supplement to Warid Wallpaper Service. It is an SMS-based promotional activity where Warid's subscribers are challenged to answer trivia questions, and win great prizes.
What is the promotion duration?
The promotion has duration of 86 days, starting from 12th March, 2012 until 5th June 2012, inclusive.
Who is eligible to participate in the Programme?
All subscribers of Warid are eligible to participate, except the following
- The employees of Warid, Warid Franchises, Retailers and its sister concerns.
- First Degree Relatives of Warid employees, i.e. the spouse, children, parents and siblings.
- The registered users of Warid Employee Family Package.
How can I participate in the Programme?
Once registered with Warid Wallpaper Service, you are automatically registered for SMS Crore Ka programme.
How many times can I participate?
There is no limit in the amount of times you can participate.
What is the meaning of points?
- For every SMS sent to 3000 you receive Programme points which are used as entries to the promotional Programme's raffles and are accumulated throughout the duration of the Programme.
- The registrations SMS to the short code 3000 gives you one hundred (100) points. Correct answers to questions give you at least fifty (50) points. Every incorrect answer, command keyword and any other SMS sent to 3000 gives you at least twenty (20) points.
What are the extra bonus points and how can I get them?
You may receive SMS messages that will contain information about bonus participation schemes to earn extra Programme points. These bonus schemes will last from half an hour to one day, and will be communicated via an SMS. You will be invited to participate, by sending one or more SMS.
How many Programme points do I have?
Send the keyword POINTS (in capital letters) to the short code 3000 to receive Programme points information.;
I have sent a message but my total amount of points wasn't updated; why?
If you feel there is an error, please call Customer Care on 321 from your Warid mobile phone or email at email@example.com . All messages are logged.
I want to stop receiving informational SMS about the promotional Programme
You can send the keyword STOP (in capital letters) to the short code 3000 and you will stop receiving SMS from 3000. If you send anything to the short code 3000 afterwards, you will start receiving messages again.
Can I participate in the Programme with different mobile phones?
You can participate with as many different Warid numbers (MSISDNs) you wish. However, each one participates separately in the raffles.
Can my Programme participations be transferred?
Your Programme participations cannot be transferred to a different Warid numbers (MSISDN).
I sent a message but didn't receive a reply SMS
If you have not received a reply SMS, verify the following:
- Check if your mobile is full of messages and doesn't have enough of memory to receive new ones. Please erase some messages to free up some memory.
- The message wasn't sent to the correct number. Check that you sent the SMS to the Short Code 3000.
- If you feel there is an error or require further assistance, please call Customer Care on 321 from your Warid mobile phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the prizes of the Programme?
Warid will distribute the following prizes through the Programme:
- Rs. 100,000 to 1 winner, declared through a raffle, every day, except Sunday
- Rs. 500,000 to 1 top scorer, without raffle, every Sunday
- Rs. 10,000,000 (Rs. 1 Crore) to 1 winner, declared through a raffle, on the last day of the promotion
- Bonus Prizes declared through a raffle to eligible players of random bonus participation schemes.
- Free Fuel for one (1) year to 10 winners throughout the Programme
- Free Airtime of one thousand (1,000) minutes on Warid to Warid numbers, for three hundred (300) winners throughout the Programme
How are the prizes won?
- All participants who have sent at least one (1) SMS during a particular day are eligible to enter the day's raffle for Rs. 100,000 cash. Participants enter the draw with entries equal to their accumulated points of that particular day.
- The participant who has accumulated the most points during the previous week is declared top scorer of the week and awarded the prize of Rs. 500,000 without a raffle.
- All participants who have sent at least one (1) SMS during the duration of the Programme are eligible to enter the final raffle for Rs. 10,000,000 (Rs. 1 Crore). Participants enter the raffle with entries equal to their accumulated points from start of the Programme up to the last day.
- Each eligible participant of the bonus scheme according to the requirements of the particular scheme is awarded one (1) entry in the raffle for the prize of that scheme.
How are winners notified?
Warid will contact winners by phone, and never via SMS. Warid will try to contact a winner within a fifteen (15) calendar-day period ('Grace Period'). If the winner is unreachable, disqualified, refuses the prize or fails to appear to collect it, he will forfeit the prize and a runner-up will be chosen for the same prize instead.
How can I collect my prizes?
Winners will be given details for the collection of prizes via phone call from Warid.
I am a winner - can someone else collect my prize instead of me?
The prizes will be handed over to the person in whose name the winner's SIM card is registered.
What if I'm not the owner of my mobile phone?
Warid assumes that every participant is the owner of the SIM card. Prizes will be handed over to the person in whose name the winner's SIM card is registered only.
When do I receive my prize?
You will receive your prize within sixty (60) days of the end of the promotional Programme.